Thursday, December 24, 2009

Who uses vinegar to clean the washing machine or dishwasher?

Does anyone regularly use vinegar in their washing machine and/or dishwasher or other appliances? I use it in mine - so far no problems but I wonder if it might have a bad effect upon, for example, the rubber lining of the drum. I only use it diluted, of course! Any one else have success or problems with vinegar as a cleaning agent? Thanks!Who uses vinegar to clean the washing machine or dishwasher?
I put vinegar and baking soda in everything to clean.


This is a great and never had any problems.





I even put it in a wide mouth jar and put it up to my shower head and soak my shower head for a minute. This really works.Who uses vinegar to clean the washing machine or dishwasher?
i use it to wash my gym clothes and it never been a problem. i've been doing this for years.
Vinegar won't hurt any of the mechanisms of either machine. I use it every 6 mos or so to give it a good cleaning. Basically to to get rid of any soap residue or mineral deposits.
i run vinegar through my coffeepot once a week and so far no problems and i dont have to worry about posioning anyone.
I've never heard of using vinegar 'regularly'. I've heard of using it to kill odours from sweat in your clothes or towels. Once in a while,to keep white film from appearing on clear glass, or is it to get rid of it?
I add a cup of vinegar in the washing machine rinse cycle in order to remove the detergent. I've never had a problem and have been doing it for years.

No comments:

Post a Comment