Sunday, December 20, 2009

What components should I use to wash windows(ie: water,vinegar,ammonia??)?

Cheap and Easy Homemade Window Cleaner


This works like a charm and is so easy to put together!





1 Cups white vinegar


3 Cups water





1. Mix both together in a bowl.


2. Transfer into a spray bottle.


3. Shake well, then spray onto dirty glass and wipe off with a crumbled up newspaper to get sparkling clean windows


WORKS LIKE MAGICWhat components should I use to wash windows(ie: water,vinegar,ammonia??)?
vinager and water mixture and newspaper to wipe them down (newspaper will not leave lint)What components should I use to wash windows(ie: water,vinegar,ammonia??)?
The tips that have already been provided are great. There is also a new paper towel by Bounty that says it's specifically for glass. I'm not a person who gets the newspaper regularly so it suits me but newspaper is definitely cheaper. Vingegar is great but I hate the smell so I use either Windex or window cleaner you can get at Home Depot.
Windex leaves marks. I don't like it on windows.. Try to buy the CVS brand, that has ammonia and doesn't leave marks, but use a newspaper.
water and soap and alittle detergent
Use vinegar and a crumpled piece of newspaper.
just use regular windex, it always works for windows.
ammonia and newspaper (newspaper for no streaks)
  • oil
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment