Thursday, December 24, 2009

When to put vinegar in the wash?

I have read that you put vinegar in the Rinse water of your colored clothes. I remember my mom doing this, but do you have to add in only the rinse or can I put it in with my detergent?When to put vinegar in the wash?
You can put it in during the rinse. It will NOT make your cloths smell of vinegar. It softens and removes lint from dark cloths. you can also use vinegar to remove soap scum from your shower and sinks just put some in a spray bottle and let it soak for 10 to 15 min. It will also deter bugs from bitting you, just put some undiluted vinegar on a cotton ball and apply to skin.When to put vinegar in the wash?
I use it as the rinse agent for all my washed stuff


when you put the downey in use vinegar instead
That's interesting. My guess is that you only put it in the rinse water because it's function is prob. to rid clothes of any soap residue. I wouldn't want to do this because for one thing, I think the detergents we have now are better than in our mother's day and they prob. rinse out better and secondly, I like the smell of Tide detergent and Downy fabric softener. I wouldn't want the clothes to smell of vinegar.
you will need to put it in the rinse cycle vinegar is a great way to soften clothes instaed of using fabric softener that tends tp lva build up on clothes...highly reccomend vinegar i use it with every load i do...the old fashion way of doing things is the best!!! better results our parents new what they were doing. and its less expensive for the same results.
  • oil
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment