Sunday, December 20, 2009

Can I use vinegar in rinse cycle if I add 20 mule team borax to wash cycle?

I am trying to find ways to get away from fabric softener products and dryer sheets. I'm going to try adding 20 mule team borax to the wash cycle on my front loader. I use Tide Free HE detergent.





I am told to use white vinegar in the rinse cycle in place of fabric softener to soften the clothes. Can I still use the vinegar if I use the borax additive?Can I use vinegar in rinse cycle if I add 20 mule team borax to wash cycle?
Yes...you can add vinegar to the rinse cycle. Not only does it work as a fabric softener, it helps get rid of built up soap in your clothes (which attracts dirt). It is also good for the washer/drains.Can I use vinegar in rinse cycle if I add 20 mule team borax to wash cycle?
There is no reason for it to be a problem - they don't cancel each other out if that's what you're worried about.
yes
i dont see why not i use vinegar it is awesome especially with the towel!
Have you seen those balls for fluffing laundry in the dryer? They come two to a set, about the size of tennis balls with little bumps all over. You put them in the dryer and they seperate the fabrics and fluff it up. The clothes come out soft with less static with no chemicals.


I love my dryer balls!
yes
  • oil
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment