Sunday, December 20, 2009

If I use vinegar in my rinse cycle of wash, do I still need to use fabric softener?

This would save a lot on fabric softener. Has anyone heard of this before?If I use vinegar in my rinse cycle of wash, do I still need to use fabric softener?
I've been doing it for years and no you do not need to use fabric softener because the vinegar softens the fibers. And even if you hang dry the item the salad smell will dissipate and the fibers will remain relaxed.If I use vinegar in my rinse cycle of wash, do I still need to use fabric softener?
No, use 1/2 cup vinegar to the rinse water.





Note, if washing dark clothes, adding vinegar helps to prevent white lint from sticking to the clothes.





When the clothes are dry, You Won't smell the vinegar
no you won't have to use the fabric softener.


but you will find that depending on how much you use, the items you wash could retain the vinegar smell.

No comments:

Post a Comment