Sunday, December 20, 2009

If i wash my hair with vinegar will it help clean my scalp out?

i read on the internet that clarifying shampoos have the same acid in them as what vinegar does, does this meen that i dont have to buy a clarifying shampoo and i could just put vinegar on my hair once a week. ( I wouldnt leave it on, wash with shampoo afterwards ). thanksIf i wash my hair with vinegar will it help clean my scalp out?
Yes it does clean out your scalp. But if our white it might strip your hair. No offense. You might want to do something to protect your hair first. Maybe mix it with somthing else. Like egg or mayonnaise. I know it might not smell good but it works! :)If i wash my hair with vinegar will it help clean my scalp out?
yes its great for your hair!!!!!


ANYBODY ANSWER MINE????


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
YEs.. vinegar is good.. but mix the vinegar with some water first so you don't wash your hair with pure vinegar
it will haha, it might dry it out a little, though haha.
  • oil
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment