Sunday, December 20, 2009

Can you use vinegar to wash clothes to get stains out?

You want to put vinegar in the rinse cycle, not the wash cycle.... that would defeat the purpose.





Vinegar is not for removing stains... more for freshening and removing odors.... it also helps to soften clothes by getting out extra soap in the rinse cycle.Can you use vinegar to wash clothes to get stains out?
I use 1cup white vinegar, diluted with one cup water, and put in each rinse cycle of my


laundry. I use it to remove any


of the detergent residue as I


have lots of allergies. I also


use it to soften the clothes.


NO your clothes WILL NOT SMELL LIKE VINEGAR.


I still think you should pre-treat stains tho. The best way not to have stains is to


wipe or wash them out as soon as you get them.Can you use vinegar to wash clothes to get stains out?
I remember reading that lemon juice was a better choice. I havent tried it so I dont know.
never heard of that, probably make your clothes smell, why dont just soak them or use spot remover, i know people who use vinegar to shine up brass and metal around the house it does work good for that
Yes, you can. If so, use white vinegar and not the cider vinegar which is for pickling.





Personally, I have had better luck: Full strength liquid laundry detergent poured onto stain(s) %26amp; rubbed or scrubbed into spot prior to tossing into the washer.
I haven't had any luck with it, but I did use it in my wash when I had reoccuring breast yeast infections-- it worked great, kept the yeast infection cleared up so I could continue to nurse my son. Vinegar is a good sanitizer.
hi try oxyclean put a scoop in the machine with your regular detergent you can use two scoops safely usually works and shifts most things sue

No comments:

Post a Comment