Thursday, December 24, 2009

Apple cider vinegar or facial wash?? as treatments for acne.?

which do you think is more effective as a treatment for acne.Apple cider vinegar or facial wash?? as treatments for acne.?
I wouldn鈥檛 use either ..As of a year ago i had near perfect skin, I had a few pimples that came up on my forehead and I started using all different acne washes including ACV and I ended up throwing the skins natural skin balance off and made the problems 10x worse, I went to a dermatologist and got on a low dose of antibiotics and cleared the acne up in 4 months and took another 4 months for the skin to return to almost normal condition so its not nearly as oily anymore..





Over washing and harsh facial washes can make things way worse, Just be careful you don鈥檛 over do it
  • oil
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment