Sunday, December 20, 2009

Stopped using shampoo (any tips?) and can I use vinegar to wash hair on semi-perm hair dye?

Hi,


Ive started to dye my hair with semi permanent hair dye and shampoo washes it out to quick so Ive stopped using it but its getting so greasy %26gt;%26lt; help!


and can I wash it with vinegar or will that make the color come out? I used it once and my hair went so shiny!


ThanxStopped using shampoo (any tips?) and can I use vinegar to wash hair on semi-perm hair dye?
Vinegar won't wash out the colour, because its acidic and acid helps close the hairs cuticle that holds colour. However, i'm pretty sure vinegar won't stop your hair being greasy and i doubt regular use of vinegar is good for your hair.


You should ideally get a mild shampoo, a proper salon one, and only use it 2-3 times a week. So like every other day, and don't put conditioner on the part of your hair thats gets greasy easiest, could help delay it.Stopped using shampoo (any tips?) and can I use vinegar to wash hair on semi-perm hair dye?
Vinagar??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!
Use one of those nifty ColorStay shampoos or something :S
vinegar wont wash it out but its not good for your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment