Sunday, December 20, 2009

I've heard that if I wash my windows with Vinegar they will be very clean and clear. Do I dilute it or what?

Dilute it 1/2 vinegar and 1/2 water. Sounds weird but, wash your windows on a cloudy day instead of a sunny day. You will see the streaks better.. good luck....I've heard that if I wash my windows with Vinegar they will be very clean and clear. Do I dilute it or what?
Half and HalfI've heard that if I wash my windows with Vinegar they will be very clean and clear. Do I dilute it or what?
Yes, dilute the vinegar with water.








Also I clean houses I use vinegar a lot a great natural cleaner.
10% Vinegar and 90% Water. Use Newspaper to wipe. Old fashioned methods are sometimes better!
Yes.
Dilute it a little bit.


It works well.


=]
i would dilute it a little, you still want the cleaning part of the liquid!
I use half and half...works great
You can use 1 part vinegar to 9 or 10 parts water and it still works

No comments:

Post a Comment