Sunday, December 20, 2009

Is it ok to wash my balls with vinegar?

My girl says they smell bad lately, like cheez doodles. I dont know why. I shower daily. She said maybe I should use vinegar. Should I?Is it ok to wash my balls with vinegar?
well, i dont think it would hurt to try it. but vinegar does not smell too good itself...so maybe add something to cover up the vinegar smell...do you really want her down there and smelling vinegar? it would seem like a turn off to me. everyone does have their own smell. maybe trim up a bit and clean it thoroughly and you may prevent most of the smell. just keep it trimmed and neat and you should be able to have an easier time cleaning it.Is it ok to wash my balls with vinegar?
don't use it. Maybe you are sweating guy. And that sweating cause of your odor. Just make sure before you go to your friend take a bath and wash your balls carefully. That's it. Just use soap and water. Good luck.
I wouldn't recommend it. HAHAHAHA, Hell Nah
I can't imagine that vinegar would make them smell better... vinegar smells sooo bad lol
Use some acid . No balls no bad smell simple
only if your black or mexican
dont..
mehh, you could probably try some bleach..
yes u should add some chlorine and acid in it.............






































no balls no smell tell ur gf her cu*t smells badly wash it with vinegar

No comments:

Post a Comment