Thursday, December 24, 2009

How do I add vinegar to rinse cycle in washing machine?

Okay, I feel dumb, but I'm not sure about this. Do I put the vinegar in the bleach compartment (so the washer will add it during the rinse?) or do I have to stop the machine at the rinse cycle and add it manually?





Thanks, I appreciate the help.How do I add vinegar to rinse cycle in washing machine?
Add it manually. The bleach dispenser will put it in the wash cycle.


Try this site, Doesn't tell you when to add the vinegar but gives a lot of uses for vinegar.





http://www.angelfire.com/cantina/homemak鈼?/a>How do I add vinegar to rinse cycle in washing machine?
Question for you. Are you using Vinegar to just clean the machine or for an article of clothing?





If to wash out unit, then add a quart to a full hot load and run though cycle(no clothes)





If for rinsing clothing with then follow the directions for adding fabric softener in your machine.(clothes rinsed w/ vinegar will come out smelling like a salad) Ha!
YUP THE FABRIC SOFTENER COMPARTMENT NORMALT THE ONE ON THE RIGHT
Add it to your wash cycle with detergent. Works with the soap.
Don't feel dumb.





The ';bleach compartment'; usually adds during the WASHING, not the rinsing.





Do you have a compartment for fabric softener? That gets added during the rinse. Sometimes it's on the agitator.





Otherwise, yes, you have to open at the rinse and add it.





Some years ago I had a Downy fabric softener ';ball'; and used that for vinegar rinsing.

No comments:

Post a Comment