Thursday, December 24, 2009

How can I get the vinegar smell out of my washing machine?

I put small bottle of white distilled vinegar (approx. 2 cups worth) in my washing machine and let it run through the cycle, because the machine was starting to smell like old water. Now whenever I wash a load the water coming INTO the machine smells like the vinegar, and now my clothes also smell like it even after I dry them. Any suggestions to get the vinegar out of the machine's system?How can I get the vinegar smell out of my washing machine?
It will take time but the smell will fade. I always use vinegar in every wash in place of a fabric conditioner. After line-drying, the smell vanishes.How can I get the vinegar smell out of my washing machine?
It will dissappear on its own after a few washes.Don't worry vingear just smells clean so its ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment