Sunday, December 20, 2009

Do you wash the vinegar rinse out or is it used as a leave in conditioner?

This may sound like dumb question but i have never used a vinegar rinse; do you leave it in and just dry your hair or do you wash the vinegar rinse out?Do you wash the vinegar rinse out or is it used as a leave in conditioner?
Rinse it out.





I doubt that leaving it in would hurt your hair, but it doesn't smell very pleasant.Do you wash the vinegar rinse out or is it used as a leave in conditioner?
I would strongly suggest rinsing it out--you don't want to smell like a salad dressing! Take care. By the way, good question.
rinse it out
I use it added to my shampoo


the conditioner rinses it out


Then sometimes I will spray some directly to my dry hair and then style it for the day
I use 1/4 cup vinegar to 1 quart water to restore the ph balance and add shine to my hair. I use it as a last rinse and do not rinse it out. I promise your hair will not smell like vinegar. I use 1 cup to 1 quart water as a body rinse, especially in the winter when my skin is dry and itchy. Again you will not smell the vinegar after you dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment