Thursday, December 24, 2009

What's better to use when washing bed sheets - white vinegar or fabric softener?

I know you're supposed to use white vinegar in the washer for towels to keep them absorbent and soft...but should the same go for bed sheets?





Or should I just use regular liquid fabric softener for them?





THANKS! :)What's better to use when washing bed sheets - white vinegar or fabric softener?
The vinegar goes in with the soap during the washing cycle. This ensures all hold soap and oil buildup is washed away. Then fabric softener goes in the rinse. Or you use a dryer sheet but not bothWhat's better to use when washing bed sheets - white vinegar or fabric softener?
White vinegar. Fabric softener has too many additives and fragrances for my tastes. Would you really want all that up against your skin every night? Personally, it makes me itchy.





Just my opinion :)
Personally I love the smell of fabric conditioner so I use tons! I would never use white vinegar. To make towels more absorbent I just wash them in washing powder and leave out the fabric conditioner.
Bed sheets require bleach to kill off bacteria, omg just vinegar hmmmmm wouldnt want to sleep in your bed lol
  • oil
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment