Thursday, December 24, 2009

I have seen people wash there clothes with baking soda and vinegar whats that do?

Baking soda makes the water softer so it lifts dirt better. It also helps get rid of odors.





Vinegar is acidic, and since most smelly stuff is alkaline, it cancels out the odor. Cheryl Mendelson in Home Comforts doesn't believe it does much good for preserving colors or cleaning, though.I have seen people wash there clothes with baking soda and vinegar whats that do?
It helps remove strong odors. My mom used to use it on my dad's socks (he was a janitor and in those clunky heavy boots all day, every day).I have seen people wash there clothes with baking soda and vinegar whats that do?
Vinegar and baking soda at the same time?





Isn't that what we combined in junior high chemistry class to make rotten egg stink?
Neutralize odors in the wash machine as well for your clothes.
I think that's so the color won't fade away, or they don't want the color to leak on a next color.
I used these products together this weekend to take the smell of mothballs out of clothes. Worked great!! Plus it's cheaper than detergent. Highly recommend!!
supposed to get rid of odors
They both work as a natural bleach and disinfectant. But white vinegar though. Lemon also does the same trick. But I'm not sure about doseage.
Neutralize odors. Much like fabreze (except without the frilly smell). Makes stinky stuff smell good again.
they take the odors out.

No comments:

Post a Comment