Thursday, December 24, 2009

Can I wash my converse in the washer with soap and a little bit of vinegar?

I heard that Vinegar will protect the color when in the wash... is this true?





or will it damage the shoes?Can I wash my converse in the washer with soap and a little bit of vinegar?
I wash all my shoes in the washer. You can put them in with some old towels or something like that to keep from ruining the shoe. but i have washed mine by them selves before. I have used vinegar in my regular laundry to get out stains and protect the color so i'm sure it would work the same for shoes....








hope this helps,


Crystal SCan I wash my converse in the washer with soap and a little bit of vinegar?
Yes. Put them inside an old pillowcase with a couple of hand towels.
no men dont it will ruwen the design!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment