Sunday, December 20, 2009

Can I add borax and vinegar to the WASH?

Are they safe together in the wash, or is it going to turn into a bubbly eruption in my washer?Can I add borax and vinegar to the WASH?
They're just fine together. It's baking soda that reacts the way you're thinking with vinegar.





You may want to dilute the borax first, though, to make sure it dissolves.Can I add borax and vinegar to the WASH?
what would be the purpose of the vinegar?


doesn't sound like a good idea to me.


and keep in mind vinegar has an acid base. can't see that helping your clothes any.


what do you think?
I use both with no problems. I use a homemade laundry soap with borax and washing soda. I put vinegar in a downy ball so it releases into the rinse cycle, clothes are much softer than when i used to use dryer sheets. Vinegar breaks down detergent residue and, no, the clothes don't come out smelling like vinegar.
Use half a cup of borax and half a cup of vinegar and you'll be fine.





Or half a cup of borax and regular detergent.
Yes..there will be no problem.
i wouldn't take a chance on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment