Thursday, December 24, 2009

Help! I used OIL OF OLAY BODY WASH in Hair and cannot get it out after vinegar rinses and 12 sham?

You may or may not like this answer, but it WILL work...Wash your hair with Dawn dish detergent. Only use a little it makes a lot of soap. It will cut the creme oil in the Oil of Olay body wash.Help! I used OIL OF OLAY BODY WASH in Hair and cannot get it out after vinegar rinses and 12 sham?
I think a trip to your beauty shop might be in order. I can't imagine why 12 shampoos and vinegar rinses haven't gotten rid of it. Maybe try JUST the shampooing. The rinses are probably counterproductive.Help! I used OIL OF OLAY BODY WASH in Hair and cannot get it out after vinegar rinses and 12 sham?
LMAO :D ... I can't believe I'm not the only one who's done that! ... I think the one I used was actually Dove Body Wash, which was really ritch in moisture/conditioner.. but it was so hard to get out! I can see where you are coming from, luckily I didn't try any crazy things like vinegar rinses.. I shampooed like 4 times and didn't use conditioner, and my hair was still oily and nasty. The best thing to do is to run (or have someone go) to Wal Mart/ Walgreens/ CVS/ any store where they sell Neutrogena products. Buy the Neutrogena Anti-Residue Shampoo....





http://www.drugstore.com/qxp169582_33318鈥?/a>





When I used it, it instantly fixed my hair! .. All I had to do was use conditioner (although I was worried it would get my hair super oily again). That stuff is the best shampoo ever to get out hair products, etc! Afterwards you use it once a week, and you can keep using your other regular shampoo. I used to switch shampoos constantly cuz afterwhile they wouldn't work the same, but using this Anti-Residue shampoo, I can keep using the same shampoo, cuz it really cleans out all the buildup from the root the the tip, and it leaves your hair super clean.





I highly recommend it to get that body wash out!





Good luck! :)
Prell shampoo is the best for stripping out buildup on hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment