Sunday, December 20, 2009

I have a 6x6 gilt mirror . I normally wash windows and mirrors with water and vinegar.?

I then polish with newspaper, just wondering if anybody has any other tips, for large areas of glass or mirrors?I have a 6x6 gilt mirror . I normally wash windows and mirrors with water and vinegar.?
You could try a squeegee.I have a 6x6 gilt mirror . I normally wash windows and mirrors with water and vinegar.?
you can use baking soda or dawn dish soap or rubbing alcoholic Good luck
you can go to a dollar store or walmart or something like that and purchase a smaller window washer like the ones they use for a car windshield. does great.
Get a GOOD squeegee from a janitorial supply store. Mix up some Joy for Dishes just like you would to wash dishes. Wash thoroughly with a wet towel or sponge, then squeegee. Use a soft diaper or similar cloth to wipe up the edges.
I use a squeegee for the big jobs. Water and vinegar are the best!
you are actually already doing the best thing for your mirror
nail polish remover. it works!
The best invention ever: Microfiber Use a microfiber cloth on both windows and glass. Leaves an incredibly clean surface like you have never seen before. Never leaves streaks or lint.


Use wet. You can also use dry for dusting. Just do NOT use fabric softener or dryer sheets. Most stores sell them now or you can check the internet or QVC.com. I use a Microfiber mop that makes cleaning floors and wood floors the easiest and cleanest ever. You use only water and no chemicals for the cleanest floors ever. Because it is only an extremely damp cloth it can be used on wood also

No comments:

Post a Comment