Thursday, December 24, 2009

WHAT do I wash my Royal Prestige Pot in the FIRST time before using it? Vinegar...?

I know Im supposed to wash this pot before using it the first time in something specific like vinegar... what is it?WHAT do I wash my Royal Prestige Pot in the FIRST time before using it? Vinegar...?
Well, I've been all over their web-site just now and can't find anything specific about the washing; judging from the pictures, I don't know why you'd need something so special (it's not a baking stone, after all, for example). A mild dish detergent would be good (and white vinegar isn't going to hurt). If, as you think, there are special washing instructions before using it the first time, then that should be included in the packaging of the pots themselves.





I'll paste in the url for the company and also an email add and phone # for a distributor in WI; you should be able to get somewhere with them. Good Luck!





midlifestyles@aol.com


(608) 781-5996WHAT do I wash my Royal Prestige Pot in the FIRST time before using it? Vinegar...?
You're welcome. I hope it helped. Report Abuse
  • oil
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment