Sunday, December 20, 2009

How do I make a Vinegar Body wash?

I love vinegar very much. I enjoy eating fries with it, lots of vinegar in my salad that I sink it like the titanic. Are there any body washes out there that are unscented so I can add vinegar in it? I'm unsure if I wash myself with just vinegar it will ruin my skin...I really love the smell of vinegar and I want that to be my signiture trademark scent...a little help here?How do I make a Vinegar Body wash?
Just put it in a perfume bottle and spray it on yourself. :DHow do I make a Vinegar Body wash?
Sure can I make a recomendation to use the Skin So Soft Original from Avon it works great and leaves your skin soft. Hope this helps...


and its on sale now for $1.99


http://www.avonrepresentative.com/tsalin鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment