Thursday, January 7, 2010

Would using just vinegar alone, do a good job in washing clothes or can I make my own detergent without borax?

Vinegar will work well for cleaning and freshening the wash, but it doesn't entirely lift body oils, so I'd wash every so often with soap or detergent (you can still use vinegar in the rinse to prevent soap buildup). Plain grated Ivory soap works fine and is dead cheap.Would using just vinegar alone, do a good job in washing clothes or can I make my own detergent without borax?
you could use vinegar aloneWould using just vinegar alone, do a good job in washing clothes or can I make my own detergent without borax?
i wouldn't just use vinegar i would use some kind of detergent with it.and i wouldn't know how to make my own sorry on that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment