Thursday, January 7, 2010

Washing clothes with just baking soda and white vinegar?

I've read that doing a load of laundry with just a cup of ordinary baking soda and a Downy Ball with some white vinegar in it will do a good job. Has anybody ever tried this?





I'm sensitive to fragrances and dyes so I normally use a ';Free %26amp; Clear'; laundry detergent, but this baking soda/vinegar combo sounds interesting.Washing clothes with just baking soda and white vinegar?
Using them singly would be ok, but when you pour vinegar over baking soda a chemical reaction occurrs -- the old science project volcano thing. Great way to clean out your sinks. good luck.Washing clothes with just baking soda and white vinegar?
I am going to say baking soda will make a big difference. I not sure about the vinger or not. I dont think it would hurt. But I am not sure if the smell might stay. I would try a couple of things first before doing a whole load. I would also say. You might need something that will for example if you have something real dirty or with spots ,. I do not think either one of those will come clean. But once again no matter what anyone tells you . Only wash something that is not real special to you so you dont ruin it. Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment