Thursday, January 7, 2010

Washing out hair dye with white vinegar?

I've read somewhere that it helps bring out a better color. Is that true?





I'm in the process of bleaching my hair right now, then afterward I'm going to apply red dye to it.





If the washing-out-with-vinegar thing is true, how long should I leave it in, and do I use cold/warm water?Washing out hair dye with white vinegar?
Its mostly for getting off dye on your hands. But however, it does bring out certain colors. You would probaly leave it in for about 15- 20 minutes, and wash out with cold water.Washing out hair dye with white vinegar?
I heard about that too!


uhmm it seems like it could work, i use white wine vinegar for new jeans to keep the color from fading...


you probably should just rinse the color out with it like you would do with water


and then rinse again using COLD water.
i d0nt kn0w if that's true.


but 0mg.


bad idea 0n the bleaching y0ur hair then dying it an0ther c0l0ur.


bef0re grad, i bleached my hair, fr0m jet black.


then i didn't like it, so tw0 days lateer, i dyed it black 0n the t0p.


and n0w its really dry, and hard t0 manage.
emo girl leave your hair alone please...
  • oil
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment