Thursday, January 7, 2010

Can you really wash a relaxer out by using vinegar?

i had gotten a few relaxers in 2007 and i hated how my hair was now always dry and flat. so i thought i could grow the relaxed hair out but its not working like i thought. one of my closest friends has a relaxer in his head. he told me today how he was going to get dreads this summer. i was like how can you do that with a permed head sweetheart? he told me he was gonna wash it out. i was astounded. i was like can you really do that? so later on my mother and i went out to get some ice cream and i asked her about it. she said you can with vinegar. i was like yea right. are you serious? ive been trying to make my hair back natural for months and now you tell me. so i just wanna know is that really true just b4 i try it tomarrow. thx!Can you really wash a relaxer out by using vinegar?
I dont know if it is true. But, recommend you braiding your hair or just going for the BIG CHOP.





I am natural and I just cut all my hair off. You can get you hair back to a more natural texture but it does take time.





Using vinegar on your hair on a regular basis is crazy. I would just try being patient and if you want to be natural be natural or try braids or some other kind of style.





www.octoberorganics.com





look at their blog it is greatCan you really wash a relaxer out by using vinegar?
I have relaxed hair and I use vinegar as a clarifier... Nothing can make your hair turn back into it's natural state. The only thing you can do now is NEVER get a perm again and once you have a decent amount of new growth, cut the permed hair off.
ok well a relaxer changes your hair on the inside.. nothing you do will change what it has done. think of it like this. Kind of one of those things what is done is done. It really changes the entire makeup of the hair strand and it just isn't reversable.. sorry:(
NO!!!! That's a lie! When you get a relaxer it changes the structure of your hair strands individually, you can't wash it out. You hair has been chemically treated to permanently change the texture.





Sorry, my husband is a cosmetologist!





that is like saying can you wash out highlights...lol, tell your mommy and your friend NO!





come by my website
it wontmake your hair its natural texture, but it wil make it muuuch more natural looking

No comments:

Post a Comment