Thursday, January 7, 2010

How to use Vinegar, Baking Soda & Lemon Juice while washing cloths.?

I don鈥檛 have washing machine so I hand wash my clothes. My problem is white clothes will gradually get discolored %26amp; at the same time it will become hard %26amp; stiff, which become difficult to use.





I have read about Vinegar, Baking Soda %26amp; Lemon Juice, used in fabric washing, but I don鈥檛 know how this has to be used, (ie鈥︹€︹€?br>

1. Weather I have to soak the cloth in the vinegar or baking soda or lime juice (or)


2. I have to finally dip the cloth in any of this liquids %26amp; drip dry them. (or)


3. I have to soak the cloth with vinegar %26amp; detergent.


I am totally confused could anyone please explain this to me.





I am sorry this is big question, but I really confused about the colour of my cloths. (Remember I do hand washing)





I want my clothes to be pure white till end %26amp; it has to be as soft as I first purchased it, without any bad smell.





Thank you in advance.How to use Vinegar, Baking Soda %26amp; Lemon Juice while washing cloths.?
use 1/3 cup vinegar to 2/3 cups of water use it in the rinse water.How to use Vinegar, Baking Soda %26amp; Lemon Juice while washing cloths.?
Well I never use any of these thing麓s for washing my clothes. and when I do hand wash clothes especially when getting rid of stains and for white clothes, I use the good old fashioned soap bar. ( Natural Soap). It cost麓s very little and washes clothes very well. And for getting my clothes white, no need for all these thing麓s I use the sun, The sun bleaches your whites whiter than white , if you wash them this way. Soak in cold water, remove from the water , rub in the soap. Leave the soap on and clothes free from water 1/2 hr or more. then back to the water give a rub to your clothes, rub in more soap , give your clothes yet another rub, if you had a machine , then I would say pop into your machine on a 30潞c or 40潞c normal wash , Now give them a good rinse, If you are washing whites , hang them out as normal, If you are washing dark clothes , turn them inside out . This will stop the sun from bleaching the color out of your dark clothes. The colder the wash the softer your clothes will be and they also last longer this way

No comments:

Post a Comment