Thursday, January 7, 2010

How to use Vinegar, Baking Soda & Lemon Juice while washing cloths.?

I don鈥檛 have washing machine so I hand wash my clothes. My problem is, white clothes will gradually get discolored %26amp; at the same time it will become hard %26amp; stiff, which become difficult to use.





I have read about Vinegar, Baking Soda %26amp; Lemon Juice, used in fabric washing, but I don鈥檛 know how this has to be used, (ie鈥︹€︹€?br>

1. Whether I have to soak the cloth in the vinegar or baking soda or lime juice for few hours before washing them. (or)


2. Whether I have to dip the clothes in any of this liquids at final rinse %26amp; drip dry them (or)


3. Whether I have to soak the cloth in any of this liquid after washing them (or)


4. I have also heard that vinegar %26amp; baking soda is added at the beginning %26amp; end of washing what is the use of it.


I am totally confused could anyone please explain this to me.





(Remember I do hand washing)





I want my clothes to be pure white till end %26amp; it has to be as soft as Ias I first purchased it, without any bad smell.


Thank you in advance.How to use Vinegar, Baking Soda %26amp; Lemon Juice while washing cloths.?
Hi there,





1. Video (an ad appears first and then the tutorial):





http://video.about.com/housekeeping/How-鈥?/a>





2. Please read this how-to:





http://www.ehow.com/how_1881_hand-wash-c鈥?/a>





3. And here is more information for you:





http://www.google.com/search?q=How+to+ha鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment