Thursday, January 7, 2010

What does washing your hair in vinegar do for your hair?

First, you rinse your hair with Vinegar and water mixture. After shampooing and conditioning, rinse with cool water and then rinse with a mixture of Vinegar and water. (about 1 oz. vinegar to a quart of water). Vinegar will cut through detergents and other ';gunk'; in your hair and will leave it shiny - if you are a brunette.What does washing your hair in vinegar do for your hair?
IT MAKES IT SHINE OR ACTS LIKE A CLIARIFYING SHAMPOO.What does washing your hair in vinegar do for your hair?
I wash my hair in vinegar to get out all the impurities such as hairspray and gel.
i never heard of doing that!!
makes ur hair smell like vinegear
I've heard that vinegar can make curly, rough hair shiny because it makes the hair follicles smoother....but I guess if you already have smooth or straight hair, it might just damage it.





A freezing cold water rinse after shampooing and conditioning does work to make my hair shinier (it's frizzy, coarse, and wavy).
k I have done it befor and your hair seriously feels like it is soooo dead and knotted. I sugest not doin it, and if you do, have fun combing it out:)
Probably cuts down on the natural oils in the hair, but it sounds like it could dry hair so I would be careful using it.

No comments:

Post a Comment