Thursday, January 7, 2010

Who uses Baking Soda/Borax/Washing Soda/White Vinegar in the laundry?

I use baking soda in the wash, it removes odors, and softens the water to help the detergent work better. I use the amount of detergent for a small load, for an extra large load. Then I use the white vinegar in the rinse. Not only does it work as a great fabric softener, it also kills germs and bacteria. I use vinegar for all sorts of cleaning jobs; from laundry to kitchen and bath counters, to windows and mirrors, and tile and linoleum floors. It's a great natural antibacterial and germ fighter.Who uses Baking Soda/Borax/Washing Soda/White Vinegar in the laundry?
I use baking soda as a water softener; and white vinegar as a clothes softener I get both at the dollar store. Vinegar does just as good a job as expensive softeners like Bounce etc and is much cheaper.


I use borax occasionally for really Gounod in dirtWho uses Baking Soda/Borax/Washing Soda/White Vinegar in the laundry?
I use Washing Soda on a somewhat regular basis, especially for things like really dirty jeans, sweaty gym clothes and dirty white socks. It does make the detergent work better and gets rid of odors that you'd rather not have around!





It's cheap and you don't need to use a lot!
I use baking soda on a regular basis, but have never used white vinegar. Might help with the whites, but white vinegar is kind of expensive isn't it? 5 pounds of baking soda is CHEEP! CHEEP! CHEEP! Especially at COSTCO.





I use white vinegar in the coffee maker to clean the calcium and **** out.

No comments:

Post a Comment